Timber Ridge Elementary School (TRES), located on Snoqualmie Ridge, is the newest and largest elementary school in the district.
Constructed with support from the 2015 school bond, TRES opened in 2016 and serves students in kindergarten through fifth grade.
Through the district’s Technology Initiative, the school has been a prototype for 21st Century learning and enhanced school safety. Every classroom is equipped with state-of-the-art instructional technology tools, such as interactive televisions, web-based tools, and engaging mobile devices.
Also, TRES integrates new technology developed for school security.
School Moto: We are Respectful, Responsible and Safe
- Fifth grade outdoor education program
- High level of family involvement
- Before School Choir Program for 4th and 5th Grade students
- Safety Patrol Program leaders- 5th Grade students
- PTSA sponsors our annual fundraiser (Wolf-A-Thon), Taproot Theater Assemblies, Teacher Experiences, Harvest Festival, Donuts with Grownups and much more
- Our strong Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) program reinforces Respect, Responsibility and Safety
- Art enrichment program with classes everyday for specialists, along with Art support classes
Source: Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) website
School Colors: Blue & green
The Snoqualmie Valley School District (SVSD) is located 30 miles east of Seattle in the beautiful Cascade Mountain foothills of Washington State. The district spans more than 400 square miles and serves families in Fall City, North Bend, Snoqualmie, and surrounding unincorporated areas in King County. We offer quality public education to approximately 7,200 students in 11 schools — six elementary schools (grades P-5), three middle schools (6-8), one comprehensive high school (9-12), and a Big Picture high school (9-12).
Alternative learning options offered by our district include Mount Si High School’s Online Courses (9-12), our Parent Partnership Program for families who choose to school their students (K-10) at home, a Transition Learning Center for special education services for ages 18-21, and a 100% Online Learning Program (K-12).
Since 2019, our students have enjoyed the newly-constructed and expanded Mount Si High School campus, which features a state-of-the-art Performing Arts Center. Our district’s One-to-One Computing Initiative equips every student in grades 6-12 with a laptop computer for use at school and home. Thanks to our supportive community that values education, Snoqualmie Valley schools rank among the best in Washington State with a 98% four-year graduation rate. Learn more from the latest OSPI Snoqualmie Valley School District Report Card.